A discussion topic on the role of Open Learning for Sceince & Society for sustainable world.
You can relate the concept of "Science & Society" with Sustainable Development starting from Wikiversity & (v.s.) Open Learning.
* Science & Society (STS on Wiki)
* Open Learning1. Open University in UK
2. CNED in France
3. FernUni Hagen in Germany
4. UniNettUno in Italie
5. UNED in Spain
6. МИМ—ОУ in Russia http://www.ou-link.ru/
7. Open University in Japan
And, you set the diffrent research questions for Trans-cultural Interdisciplines with different Open Learning System. For example ;
1. Life Long Learning of World Heritage with ICT for under-developping countries at Open University UK
2. Biodiversity and Millenium Water Assessment and innovation of the Human Activity at CNED
3. Monetary Enginnering for Labor Mobility Management and/or Equal Chance in Social Class at FernUni Hagen
4. Art-Design-Technic and Social Entrepreneurship for cultural conservation at UniNettUno
5. Sustainable Tourismology with Millenium Eco Assessment at UNED
6. New emerring Organizational Behavior for Business strategy at МИМ—ОУ
[thesis] : prove and defend it if possible, explain if not possible.
How can these be interdisciplinary approaches so that they make a synergy between each others, the different disciplines, the different languages with their learning systems ? What can you set for the methodology ? Does this need the mobility and/or career assessment program for the knowledge of life long learning ? Does Wikiversity help it for anything ? How do you find them sustainable compared to the existing ways ?
Here is the group for Moving Around Research Inc. - Using CEDEFOP/Training Village.
Please join us and enjoy the group.